|Visit||Information||Dinosaur Digs||Trips||Programs and Events||Exhibits||Education||Support|
Whitman Educational Center
Museum Classes, Educational Programming and Public Meetings
This 1925 vintage building was built as the Whitman School. It housed the Museum when it opened in 1966 and the Regional History Museum until 1999.
The restored Whitman Educational Center at 248 S. Fourth Street is available for
Call for rates.
|© 2014 Museum of Western Colorado. All Rights Reserved.||Design and Production by Monument Graphics Inc.|